Awards & Recognition
Honors for Our Indiana Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury Practice
Langer & Langer’s Indiana medical malpractice and personal injury attorneys have received multiple awards and recognitions for our professional achievements and high-standard of professional service afforded to all of our clients.
Because the lawyers at Langer & Langer are knowledgeable in the law and highly experienced, we have a number of accolades to our name, including:
- Langer & Langer earned US News & World Report Best Lawyers ranking in 2014 and 2015, as reported by Northwest Indiana Times.
- Steven L. Langer earned the rank of “Best Lawyers in America in 2014 – 2016,” published in the 20th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. For more information about the ranking and selection process, please visit Best Lawyers at www.bestlawyers.com.
- Steven L. Langer, Jon F. Schmoll, and Michael A. Langer, are AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, and selected as Super Lawyers® from 2008-2016.
- In 2004 and 2009, Steven L. Langer received the Trial Lawyer of the Year award from the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
- Steven L. Langer and Jon F. Schmoll have each been recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Steven R. Pribyl and Tara M. Worthley were named as Rising Stars℠ by Super Lawyers® in 2012 – 2016. This is Tara’s 3rd consecutive year for receiving this designation.
- In 2011, Tara was named as one of Indiana Lawyer’s “Up and Coming Lawyers.”
- In 2010, she received the “Max Goodwin Young Lawyer of the Year Award,” the highest honor that can be given to a young lawyer by the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association for her dedication to protecting the rights of injured people, her devotion to community and helping to advance Indiana Law in a positive direction for Indiana residents.
- Past President of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Past President of the College of Fellows of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Amicus Chairman of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Jon Schmoll is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and an advocate with the American Board of Trial Advocates
To learn more about our professional achievements, call our Indiana attorneys at (219) 464-3246 to schedule a consultation.